Apply for Licensed Vocational Nurse
Deadline for application is December 2021.
Details are the following:
- Provides skilled nursing care to clients as prescribed by the physician and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Gives care in a manner, which promotes quality, continuity, and safety for the client.
- Graduate from an approved school of vocational nursing.
- Current licensure as a licensed vocational nurse, preferably within the year prior to the date of application for employment.
- Proof of CPR certification (this must be maintained by employee).
- Provides nursing care to clients through implementation of the nursing care plan written by a registered nurse.
- Contributes to the formulation/revision of the nursing care plan under the direction and supervision of the client care supervisor or her designate.
- Implements orders for medications and treatments as prescribed by the client’s physician and as aspect of the nursing care plan.
- Assists other members of the health care team in performing specialized procedures, preparing equipment for treatments, and observing aseptic techniques.
- Assists client with self-care techniques, or other aspects of care as ordered by the physician or outlined in the nursing care plan.
- Instructs clients in self-care techniques, or other aspects of care as ordered by the physician or outlined in the nursing care plan.
- Works with family members and other members of the health care team to meet emotional needs of the client and family members.
- Maintains a safe environment for the client.
- Observes the client for changes in condition and reports the changes to appropriate physician and client care supervisor.
- Completes, maintains, and submits accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding the clients condition and all care and treatments given.
- Seeks and obtains sufficient information necessary to function effectively in the health care setting assigned.
- Follows policies and practices of Valley Care Home Health
- Accepts assignments and performs duties which are within the limits of preparation and experience.
- Fulfills the obligations of accepted shift or case assignments.
- Assumes responsibility to maintain and upgrade professional knowledge and skills through attendance and participation in continuing education and in-service programs.
Have a Different Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — (956) 542-1987