Apply for Registered Nurse
Deadline for application is December 2021.
Details are the following:
- Provides skilled professional nursing care to the client as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with the policies and procedures of Valley Care Home Health Services
- Gives care in a manner which promotes quality, continuity, and safety for the client.
- Graduation from an accredited school or college of professional (registered) nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse by the State of Texas.
- Proof of CPR certification (This must be maintained by the employees).
- Provides professional nursing care utilizing all elements of the nursing process.
- Contributes to the formulation and revision of the nursing care plan in cooperation with the client care supervisor.
- Implements orders for medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician and all aspects of the nursing care supervisor.
- Initiates and applies appropriate preventive, therapeutic, and rehabilitative nursing procedures in accordance with physician’s orders and the nursing care plan.
- Assists client with activities of daily living as necessary while promoting the highest level of independent functioning attainable.
- Instructs clients and family in self-care techniques, diet, medications, and other aspects of care outlined in the physician’s orders and/or the nursing care plan.
- Recognizes and utilizes opportunities for health care teaching with the client and/or family members.
- Cooperates with family members and other appropriate persons to meet emotional needs of the client and family members.
- Maintains a safe environment for the client.
- Observes the client for changes in condition and reports these changes to the appropriate physician and Registered Nurse supervisor.
- Completes, maintains, and submits accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding the client’s condition and all care and treatments given.
- Supervises ancillary personnel and delegates responsibility appropriately
Have a Different Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — (956) 542-1987